Cheryl RiggenSchedule a Discovery Call
My coaching involves the ability to understand you:
Think about how you think and appreciate your perspective. I will place another view on top of yours from this benchmark – stretching and growing you to see a more empowering way gently. As certified by the International Coach Federation and the Maxwell Leadership Team, I have the training and certification to utilize various techniques and tools that help me see what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, and coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms.
I offer three levels of coaching support: Leadership Growth Cohorts - Individual Coaching - Masterminds.
Leadership Growth Cohorts
A Leadership Growth Cohort is a way of mobilizing people for maximum growth impact. The participants have standard identifiers and some common objectives or tasks. They come together to build a community so they can look at and discuss things from different angles but with the specific purpose of creating some growth outcome. A particular growth outcome is not just an experience. Leaders are intentionally put together for growth with specific results so the development can happen more deliberately and intensively. Because they have a similar topic or goal, the participants in the group come together and bring similar understandings, needs, experiences, and concerns. Yet they will look at them in different ways and can build off of each other's energy and ideas. It is a way to deepen learning and problem-solving. For example, maybe it is growth in engagement, sales, outreach, time management, etc. At coaching BEYOND borders, we assist participants with defining clear goals and outcomes and design programs to help them achieve leadership growth. We will bring them together, serving as trainers, facilitators, and coaches.
Critical Success Factors for Leadership Growth Cohorts
- Create a growth trajectory - All participants need to come into the group understanding that there is a trajectory to growth and an intentional and intensified trajectory. In other words, there is a high level of working together as a team—for example, a specific leadership growth trajectory.
- Identify the right people: Leaders that participate should be those that; Think creatively and differently and are Growth minded individuals. They need to be Growers and Thinkers and Seekers of learning.
- Focus. A specific theme that they will spend their time on to maximize growth. It needs to be very focused.
- Clearly defined outcome(s) that the cohort wants to develop to solve the problem. It should not be just a focus on outputs. The focus should be on outcomes specific to personal growth.
- Participate in one-on-one coaching sessions to assist each individual with digging deeper into their journeys. Coaching will help each person increase momentum towards goals.
Key Benefits of Leadership Growth Cohorts:
- Great way to create community and accountability.
- Those in the group and the coach assist each person with exploring their self-motivation, identifying obstacles such as; habits, fears, or distractions, and then helping each other with strategically breaking down barriers.
- Increases each participant's experience and confidence.
- The experience of collaborating thoughts sharpens leadership skills through listening, asking questions, and learning from colleagues.
- The collaboration adds an instant and valuable support network amongst colleagues.
- Each participant gets honest feedback, advice, and assistance with brainstorming solutions.
- Each participant borrows on the experience and skills of the other members.
- Each creates action plans, and the group holds each other accountable for fulfilling objectives and goals.
- Each receives critical insights.
- Each receives optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude.
- Each receives a sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Leadership Growth Cohorts are a dynamic way of intentional study, and each person in the group transforms their leadership effectiveness
Individual Coaching – one-on-one private and confidential coaching
When working with you one-on-one, my highest objective is to help you reach your purpose, vision, and goals. Sometimes there is a need to further develop a specific skill in order to move towards your goal. When this occurs I am certified to train mentor and coach on numerous leadership learning and development programs provided by the Maxwell Leadership Team. John Maxwell is well known and recognized as the #1 Leadership guru. He has written over 86 books on leadership with his best selling book being The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. Together we will create a strategy that will assist you with achieving your goal through a consistent process, including interaction and accountability.
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
A Simplified Overview of the Coaching Process
Participants bring a synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability, and support in a group setting to sharpen business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help individuals achieve leadership success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming
- Borrow on the knowledge and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications, and Growth principles/practices in a group setting and create action plans, and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling individual dreams and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!