- The client is responsible for scheduling the session in the Scheduling portal
- The client logs into or calls the Zoom session at the scheduled time.
- The client pays the coaching fee at checkout. Client or Coach may cancel the subscription within 30 days of purchase if the coaching relationship is not meeting expectations.
- The client should cancel sessions at least 24 hours in advance to avoid charges for the scheduled session.
The Coaching Relationship
Coaching is an ongoing relationship between a coach and a person who desires a coach. We agree that:
- Coaching is not therapy, counseling, advice-giving, mental health care, or treatment for substance abuse. The coach is not functioning as a licensed mental health professional.
- Coaching is not a replacement for counseling, psychiatric interventions, treatment for mental illness, recovery from past abuse, professional medical advice, financial assistance, legal counsel, or other professional services.
- Coaching is for well-adjusted, emotionally healthy, functioning effectively, people wanting to make changes in their lives.
- The coaching design is to address issues the client would like to consider. These could include (but are not limited to) leadership growth in the following: career development, relationship enhancement, spiritual growth, lifestyle management, life balance, decision making, movement through transitions, or the achievement of short-term or long-term goals.
- Coaching can be an ongoing relationship that might take several months, although either party can terminate at any time. Some or all of the coaching might be through telephone/Zoom.
- Coaching can involve brainstorming, values clarification, completing written assignments, making requests, agreeing to change behavior, examining lifestyles, and questioning.
- Coaching is most effective when both parties are honest and straightforward in their communication.
- Coaching is a confidential relationship, and the coach agrees to keep all information strictly confidential, except in situations where such confidentiality would violate the law or jeopardize the safety of the client or others.
- Coaching assumes each person in the relationship honors their values and beliefs. The coach does not seek to impose their values on another, proselytize, condemn, or refuse coaching services to people who do not share similar values and beliefs.