- The client logs into or calls the Zoom session at the scheduled
- The client pays the group coaching fee at checkout.
- The scheduled sessions for the group coaching event are final unless an uncontrollable event occurs, requiring rescheduling of the entire group session. If a client cannot attend a session, they can request a one-on-one coaching session for a $195 charge.
The Group Coaching Agreement:
Group coaching is an ongoing relationship between a coach and all group members. We agree that:
- Group coaching is not therapy, counseling, advice-giving, mental health care, or treatment for substance abuse. The coach is not functioning as a licensed mental health professional. Coaching is not a replacement for counseling, psychiatric interventions, treatment for mental illness, recovery from past abuse, professional medical advice, financial assistance, legal counsel, or other professional services
- Group coaching is for well-adjusted, emotionally healthy, functioning effectively, and wanting to make changes in their lives.
- The group coaching design addresses issues the group would like to consider. These could include (but are not limited to) career development, relationship enhancement, spiritual growth, lifestyle management, life balance, decision making, movement through transitions, or the achievement of short-term or long-term goals.
- Group coaching can be an ongoing relationship that might take several months, although either party can terminate at any time. Some or all of the coaching might be through telephone/Zoom.
- Group coaching can involve brainstorming, values clarification, completing written assignments, making requests, agreeing to change behavior, examining lifestyles, and questioning.
- Group coaching is most effective when all parties are honest and straightforward in their communication.
- Coaching is a confidential relationship. The coach agrees to keep all information strictly confidential, except in situations where such confidentiality would violate the law or jeopardize the safety of the client or others.
- Group coaching is a confidential relationship between all members of the group. All members agree to keep all information strictly confidential.
- Group coaching assumes each person in the relationship honors their values and beliefs. The coach does not seek to impose their values on another, proselytize, condemn, or refuse coaching services to people who do not share similar values and beliefs.